Do you have the loudest tunes on the trails? This competition is for YOU! AudioFormz has partnered with High Lifter Mud Nationals to bring you a head to head sound competition all about sound performance. We want to see who has the loudest, most outrageous sound system at High Lifter Mud Nationals.
If you’re still asking yourself “Should I compete?” the answer is YES! Sign up for the AudioFormz Sound Competition at the AudioFormz booth before 3 PM on Saturday to compete, afterall, it’s FREE!
Show off your machine’s sound quality and excellent stereo equipment and prove you have the best stereo system on the trails! Let’s compete and have a great time!
- Wednesday, March 15 at 9 AM – Registration for the AudioFormz Sound Competition Begins at the AudioFormz Booth
- Saturday, March 18 at 3 PM – Staging for the AudioFormz Competition beside Vendor Village. All Competitors are required to be there at 3 PM
- Saturday, March 18 at 4 PM – AudioFormz Sound Competition begins beside Vendor Village
- Click Here to Check Out Payouts for the Audio Formz Sound Competition
AudioFormz Sound Competition Rules:
- SxS’s or ATV’s only
- Free to enter
- Enclosed cabs – can have doors and windsheild open or closed
- No portable or detached speakers
- No generators running
- No engines running
- 30 Second for max SPL score
- Any music allowed (no test tones and no vulgar language)
- Participant (vehicle) can enter only one class
- OEM and 12 volt manufacturer sponsored vehicles are welcome and encouraged to enter but are not eligible for prize money or trophies